BlackBolt O-Bolt with Mini Suction Cup (BA20 & BA10)
A miniature suction cup with massive power
This awesome new mount from BLACKBOLT Accessories is the perfect companion for your action camera. At HEDCAMz, we worked directly with BLACKBOLT to test and feedback on these awesome miniature suction cups. It is safe to say that we love them. Ideal for using on any flat surface like a normal big and clunky suction cup but twice as strong! Uniquely, this suction cup can be attached to a curved surface like a helmet, ski, bike or car body. Even if the surface is slightly rough, the soft jelly rubber padding will block up any small gaps and create a secure seal. This rubber padding also helps dampen vibration found in high speed activities. This really is the must have mount for everyone in every sport.
Compatible with GoPro and ISAW action cameras out of the box. Also compatible with HEDCAM, Drift, Contour and other action cameras with the appropriate adapter.
A miniature pan-head with professional outcomes
Motionless action camera clips can easily become dull and repetitive. Sometimes, these static scenes are just not enough to express what you’ve seen. Take your videos to the next level with the new panning BA20 and add various degrees of movement to your next shoot. Extremely compact and light in design, the BA20 is easy to carry anywhere along with your action camera and its rechargeable battery lasts long enough to capture lengthy time-lapse shoots.
Various speed control
The BA20 provides 3 steps of panning speed; Time-lapse, Normal and Fast.
Various movement control
With BA20, you get 3 motion modes; Left & Right rotation, Swing move, and Stop-n-Go. Experiment with these moves to get the best camera movement for each mounting position.
Universal tripod adapter
Included is a GoPro mounting system to tripod adapter for mounting the BA20 to the BA10. This can also be used to mount none GoPro and ISAW cameras to any GoPro or ISAW compatible accessory
Operating the Planning Head:
1) Power on and rotation
- To start the panning head, slide the power switch to the right or left.
- Using the switch button, you can select the panning direction.
- Slide the switch to the right, power turns on and starts to rotate to the right. If you slide it to the left it will rotate to the left.
- Place the switch in the middle to turn it off.
2) Panning Mode
- BA20 provides 3 different panning modes. You can select each move by sliding the switch.
- Rotation : BA20 will rotate continuously.
- Swing : BA20 rotates left and right in a swing motion over a 120° angle.
- Stop-n-Go : BA20 rotates 360° while marking stops every 90°. (25 seconds)
- To set the panning head to 0°, select stop-n-go mode. Set to 0° then turn it off.
- Stop duration may changed in different speed mode.(25sec Stay – FAST / 40sec Stay – Normal)
3) Speed Control
- BA20 provides 3 different speed options. You can select each speed by sliding the switch.
- Fast : 360° continuous rotation in 25 seconds.
- Normal : 360° continuous rotation in 40 seconds.
- Slow(Time Lapse) : 360° continuous rotation in 60 minutes.
- Slow speed is designed for time-lapse (interval) shooting.